1st Annual 100% Charity Car Show to benefit The Broward Children’s Center ( www.bcckids.org )
This event is the brain-child of currently enrolled students at North Broward Preparatory School in Coconut Creek, FL!
This charity event is being sponsored and organized in efforts with The Fort Lauderdale Collection, Broward Sheriff’s Office, Coconut Creek Police Department, and Signature Autohaus.
We have a very exciting day planned for all. Some of the day’s featured events:
• Games and Play Areas for Kids of All Ages
• Video Game Trucks
• Broward Sheriffs Office and Demonstration and display all the new first responder equipment
• Broward Fire Rescue Demonstration displaying Newest Equipment
• Coconut Creek Police SWAT Vehicle Demonstration and New Equipment
• Coconut Creek Police Bomb Unit K-9 Demonstration
• Several High Quality Food Trucks
• DJ Entertainment
• Family Friendly Fun
• And of course, a FULL Car Show Display
It is a donation only event. Suggested Donation is $10 Per Display Vehicle. We urge you to give generously.
Registration and Ticket are REQUIRED for Display Vehicles only!
The event is FREE for spectators and spectators do not need to pre-register or have a ticket.
If you prefer to pay by check. Please contact us directly via our Contact Us page.
ALL proceeds benefit the Broward Children’s Center
Please make all checks payable to
Broward Sheriff’s Advisory Council, Inc.
29 South Federal Highway
Dania Beach, FL 33004
The Broward Sheriff’s Advisory Council is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization registered with the State of Florida. A copy of the official registration with financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free (800) 435-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.